ZO Skin Health Smart Tone Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Call our main clinic line at (403) 452-7953 to purchase this product.
Size: 45 mL / 1.5 Fl. Oz.
Designed to blend into most skin tones, this ultra-lightweight sunscreen, featuring ZOX12® complex, protects against the aging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light
- Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Visual pigmentation inhibition
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide skin protection and supports natural cellular rejuvenation
- Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage
- Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides visible anti-redness benefits
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Combats against the appearance of redness
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against appearance of photodamage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.